The contest honors 20 small business owners and healthcare providers who are supporting their communities in innovative and powerful ways. In addition to national recognition and a trophy, CPCC has been awarded prize money for our Keeping Pets and People Together fund to be used to keep pets from being surrendered to shelters, euthanized or going without care simply due to lack of access to veterinary care. Every pet deserves access to a vet. Thank you, Synchrony and CareCredit, a Synchrony financial solution.
- Community Pet Care Clinic was chosen as a winner in the 2021 Synchrony Pillar Project national contest! November 21, 2021
- Help us reach our $10,000 matching fundraising goal! November 21, 2021
- Community Pet Care Clinic’s first One Health Clinic was a success! November 21, 2021
- Dental Costs at Your Vet May 5, 2020
- South Toledo pet care clinic aims to ease financial woes May 18, 2017
- Community Petcare Clinic Featured on Channel 13 May 18, 2017
- Welcome to our website! March 1, 2017