Payments can be made with cash, debit or credit card (MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express), Venmo and Apple Pay. You can also text to pay.
We understand that your pet is a family member, and when your family member is sick or injured, it’s nearly impossible to not feel stressed and worried and we don’t want you to worry about how you’ll pay too!
That’s why we offer several financing options. Your pet gets needed care, and you can spread
the cost over time, so you don’t incur a large financial burden all at once.
When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Community PetCare Clinic understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program which is a personal line of credit for veterinary pet care. It works like a credit card that is used for your pet’s healthcare services. If your pet is ill and needs extensive medical treatment (immediate or long-term, medical or surgery), CareCredit can finance 100% of your pet’s needs with no up front costs, no annual fees, and no pre-payment penalties. Your pet’s treatment can begin immediately upon approval.
No matter what type of animal you have, you can use Scratchpay to help pay any veterinary bill you incur. Community PetCare Clinic has partnered with Scratchpay to provide you with simple transparent payment plans. It isn’t a credit card, and checking your plan option will NOT affect your credit score. We approve more pet parents, with affordable rates.
VetBilling is a payment option that allows you to make bi-weekly or monthly payments on a balance over a period of 6-12 months. We do our very best to get you a monthly payment that is within your budget. Not all clients will qualify for this option, and there are restrictions and fees associated with this payment option. Ask us for more details.
Varidi works like a credit card that is used for your pet’s healthcare services. You apply and will know if you are approved in minutes. We offer 6 months same as cash and after that interest rates apply. Your pet’s treatment can begin immediately upon approval.
Pet Savings Plan
Do you want to schedule a dental, spay/neuter surgery or other procedure but don’t have the funds? Choose an amount that works for you and have the payments deposited at Community Pet Care where we hold your funds as a credit balance on your client account. It costs just $15 to enroll in a Pet Health Savings Account (one-time only), and an additional $1 is added to each automatic payment to cover bank transfer fees (if you elect to save $30 a month, a total of $31 will be withdrawn from your account on the date you choose, every month.)
The funds in your savings account can be used to purchase any services or retail item with us.
Other financial support options
- Ask your friends or family to co-sign for Care Credit or Scratchpay or if you can borrow money from them.
- Post your pet's story on your social media. Ask your friends or family to make donations directly to our clinic for your pet's account. We have a Paypal set up on our home page and many people prefer giving directly to our clinic rather than a Go Fund Me
- Waggle: Submit your pet's story and they post on their page to begin raising funds that come directly to our clinic for your pet’s care. We’ll share on our social media too!
- Ask us for a list of charitable organizations that you can apply to for possible funds.
- While your pet is healthy, consider pet insurance. At CPCC, we partner with Trupanion, a sickness and accident insurance plan that pays directly to the veterinarian for approved claims. You don't have to pay up front and then wait for reimbursement!