Information that we collect
- Contact information, addresses and phone numbers
- Possibly information concerning how you heard about Open Door Veterinary Collective
- Information you wish to share and information pertaining to the health of your animals.
Uses of Information received
- All confidential information collected in relation to donors and volunteers remains private property of Open Door Veterinary Collective and is not sold to supporters of the organization or outside entities.
- Donors’ personal information is limited to the access of Open Door Veterinary Collective personnel only
- The information received from our donors is collected for the sole purpose of helping Open Door Veterinary Collective fulfill its goals and its mission
- Open Door Veterinary Collective will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to other organizations.
- We assure you that the identity of all our donors will be kept confidential
Contacting us: You may contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org to review or make changes to your information collected to ask about what is collected.
A Donor Bill of Rights
- To be informed of the organization’s mission, of the way the organization intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
- To be informed of the identity of those serving on the organization’s governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
- To have access to the organization’s most recent financial statements.
- To be assured their gifts will be used for the purpose for which they were given.
- To receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition.
- To be assured that information about their donations is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provident by law.
- To expect that all relationships with individuals representing organizations of interest to the donor will be professional in nature.
- To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organization or hired solicitors.
- To have the opportunity for their names to be deleted from any mailing lists that an organization may intend to share.
- To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.