We helped 37 dogs and 13 cats get vaccines and preventative care plus giving out discounted spay/neuter vouchers and supplies and food with our first One Health event! We also had Toledo-Lucas County Health Department giving out Narcan and COVID-19 vaccines and provided food, clothing, toiletries, pet food and toys to the community. We're looking forward to doing these on a regular basis for our community!
- Community Pet Care Clinic was chosen as a winner in the 2021 Synchrony Pillar Project national contest! November 21, 2021
- Help us reach our $10,000 matching fundraising goal! November 21, 2021
- Community Pet Care Clinic’s first One Health Clinic was a success! November 21, 2021
- Dental Costs at Your Vet May 5, 2020
- South Toledo pet care clinic aims to ease financial woes May 18, 2017
- Community Petcare Clinic Featured on Channel 13 May 18, 2017
- Welcome to our website! March 1, 2017